Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mulu trip (1)

I've been pending for a week to write up on Mulu trip, was kinda busy after a long weekend holiday. The Mulu trip gang will only be meeting up tomorrow evening for photos viewing & exchange. So here are some nice pics taken by me as preview. In our trip there was a professional photographer - Andy, he took many of our nice shots...cant wait to post it up in my blog when i get it tomorrow.



(Tip of the Wing...)

(In Deer Cave we found the long lost Abraham Lincoln)

(munch! munch! munch!)

(Gateway to Caves...Garden of Eden??)

(every part of mulu is beautiful...taken outside my room, river just steps away..)

(Local transportation....)

(The shadow of Mother Mary)


(Resting.....)


(two kids at long house...while urban kids having fun with PSP, they sitted here only playing with stones..all of us fell for their innocent smiles..)



(slipping my fingers onto the surface of water while travelling upstream to Camp 5)

(The early morning sunray)

(I wonder how...apparently the spiders manage to built their home up on the branches)


(Temple...)

(Past time before sunset...)

(Beyond the horizon...till we meet again one day)

No comments: