Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back from a long trip!

I'm back since yesterday evening...still reciting the places i went to & writing down what i've done during the trip. Sigh! cant believe 3wks just slipped through my fingers without me noticing it...probably was too happy joy joy i guess...haha

I was in UK & Europe for the past 3wks with great hospitality & guide from few friends throughout the stay. It was eventful thou..managed to Attend Alden's graduation in Cambridge & tour around with his family, met the Pope Benedict XVI , met CP waterman whom many of the pacesetters know about him & oya saw how crazy those football fans shouting & drinking while watching the Chelsea & MU match.

I'll break it down into few parts on my holiday in my blog...here some preface to share.

Reading - 4th, 7th & 8th May
Coventry & Warwick - 5th & 6th May
Cambridge - 9th,10th & 11th May
Stratford Upon Avon - 12th May
Rome & Vatican City - 13th, 14th & 15th May
Paris - 16th, 17th & 18th May
London - 19th - 22nd May

Special thanks to Alden of his efforts for making this trip happened & invited me for his lovely graduation, thanks to Huey Ling for hosting me while i was in Coventry, thanks to CPwaterman & his family for letting us to stay at his place & last but not least William - though it was impossible to meet him when i was there, he called a few times to check out if i'm having good time there. Thank you all.

No comments: