Monday, November 19, 2007

Little time to spare yet I'm happy

I've just started my new job for slightly more than a week....it has been hactic since the first day i step into the office. Great potential future, but yet have to assist my new HOD to set up a system to clear all the backlog before we can move furthur than from the current situation. (haha...indirectly I'm an acting DBKL, atleast for now)..Good thing about it is that i dont need to travel daily to Seremban anymore.
Had some little hiccups within the week, worst one was this morning but nothing too serious la...I run over a small metal thing on highway heading to Semenyih site and flatted my months old tyre...now have to depend on my spare tyre before i replace a new one ASAP.

I've to travel down to S'pore in less than two weeks for Standchart Int Marathon...keke...i only registered for 10km (beginner mah...haha) but i can foresee i'll drag myself to the finishing line due to lack of training. (Gosh! praying hard that i dont ended up in the ambulance or pickup bus provided by the organiser)

I'm going to Taiwan for a yearly travelling thingy in less than a month...yet, i've just managed to secured 4 nites out of 6 nites accomodation in Taiwan...year end mah...everyone going for holiday...some popular places like Alishan & Hua Lien are quite fully booked. Have been looking for options that meet my budget yet the location has to be strategic....aiyo! Luckily managed to sort out a rough itinery with my two gal frens yesterday meet up..the rest have to depend on my copy of "daily planet" once we are there.

In a month time, Christmas approaching...promised to join the Choir....i'm down with sorethroat for the past one week...hopefully i'm ok when the practice start.

2 comments:

lindsay said...

hello! Got to know that you like doraemon also. Anyway Enjoy ya taiwan trip :)

You can try the Minsu in Hualien though if you can't find accomodation and Neijiang for Taipei.

feifeipinky said...

oh...thanks Lindsay...thanks for the info...i'm still having problem looking for accomodation in Hualien. i guess the lady tourguide will help alot on my trip...will call her prior to my arrival in Taiwan.
^_^ great to know u..haha...ya, ur info on where to get doraemon stuff does saved alot of my time too.
Thanks & see u around.