Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Handful of Activities coming my way...

Hmm…..despite there’s lots of fun coming my way, but I felt the loneliness at the same time. I guess this is what we say….”Human, always not satisfy with what we have.”

Anyway, these are what I’ve scribbled onto my diary….

March
a)– IJM Company Dinner, 7pm, Sunway Resort
b) – KL run
c) – Farewell Dinner for my colleague (aii…a new found fren, but resigned!)
d) – Company Expedition to Gua Tempurung

April
a) – April Fool Day – Celebrating Shirley’s Birthday
b) – Jazz Concert, tickets are complimentary by Eve’s company
c)- Easter Sunday

May
a)– Company Expedition to Legendary Gunung Ledang

July
a) – Sunday Matinee – The King & I Musical by broadway musical (just saw the ad in Star Paper this morning, planning to watch it….hehe…God heard my complaint of not getting a good musical to watch.. *tah dah* He answered….thanks God!)

Oct
Trip – pending (will see what MATTA fair can offer)

Dec
Trip – pending (same as above, but also depends if the gang is going or not.)

Although I’ve all these plans, I’ll not doubt that somewhere, somehow there will be some hiccups along the way…just have to take it easy & count the blessing which God’s provide lor….

PS : Seems like only talking about enjoy, enjoy & enjoy only! u might think what else i can do other that enjoy?? haha...I guess is better to share the fun to u all rather than telling u all what worries & problems i'm facing & what's more about talking on my routine "home-work-home" stories. right?? ;p

2 comments:

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

I thought you said you are very famous in Malaysia. Famous ppl don't publish their itinerary 1. Later ppl kidnap them.

feifeipinky said...

phewww! i tink now is better without the dates... ;p thanks Alden for telling me not to simply post out my itinery.

oh, by the way...that doesnt claim that i'm very famous,k...i'm just a no body that u can easily find near the street..really, just a no body.