Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pet Shop

Since today is a public holiday..I took a walk in the morning near Plaza OUG & passed by this Pet Shop. There were so many cute puppies inside ranging from RM680 for a Chiwawa to RM3250 for a Chao Chao. I went in & spent some time looking at them. Hmm.... I was so tempted to get this poodle in teakwood brown, but it was too expensive for me now. (RM 1500 leh! siao!) She's so adorable & playful..Anyway,instead of asking for a discount, I just wave at that little puppy & left the shop.

Well, u must be wondering why I brought this up in my blog....Actually, I lost my dog "Hoppie" of 5½ yrs few weeks back.Initially I was furious & sad when it happened, was trying to figure out who's the "DEVIL" that took her away from me while I was asleep.... After some thought, maybe this is God's will le...hope she's in good care now.

hmm...Ya...I'm looking for a new puppy now. One that I can keep for long term like Hoppie... (anyone can get me a cute puppy????) hehehe....

6 comments:

shirley ng said...

nah!

shirley ng said...

oops... the pic didn't appear! erm, you want cats instead? my neighbourhood currently overrun with cats and kittens.

feifeipinky said...

nope nope!! cats are so arrogant...they even scratch their owner with their sharp nails when they are not happy...but thanks nway for ur nice thought. ^_^

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

irene only like dogs because they take the two "S"-es off a pussy...hahahha....(if blur,think pussy and puppy...what are their differences in spelling...)

feifeipinky said...

ur head la!!hahahahaha....i kick ur "S"-es then u know...hahahaha

shirley ng said...

ahh.. alden got more than one butt??